Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Taking Advantage of the Situation

Here's how. (I gave up italicizing quotes because it's just caused a bunch of HTML problems.)
me: i dont want to go that far
liucthrn: :<
me: not today
liucthrn: okay.... I'll steal from the clutches of Jrod
me: hes not in town
liucthrn: :3
me: heehee
liucthrn: :D Perfect
me: ;)
liucthrn: love love love

For about half an hour, I finally assigned album art to a few artists, and of course, all of my Killers songs. There's probably more than a couple hundred that still don't have artwork... Well, that's for the rest of the day. Not really.
I took two walks. One in the late morning, and one with my brother not very long ago. He found a dollar bill on the sidewalk because he was walking slightly ahead of me. Lucky boy. Speaking of luck, the Year of the Rabbit is generally considered to be lucky. Even better for him.
Today, the stalker received yet another number to be matched with an identity. The stalker decided to just try it out today. The number didn't work.

Later...
me: i have a question
is won my second or third husband?
Ryan: we are not on speaking terms anymore
Even later...
Ryan: if you see kejing tell her i am her second husband
not her third

No comments: