Tuesday, October 03, 2006

short term memory loss

I completely forgot what I was going to put here.. I had decided about 3 hours ago... Oh well...
I'm kind of mad because the McDougal Littel web is down, so I can't really take the Spanish quiz for homework.
*long pause*
Right. I remember now.
I just realized how slow I am about the current events that are going on around this world. I was talking to my intellectual friend, Diana, when she suddenly told me about the three shootings that have been going on. Just then, I realized how little I seem to be watching TV these days, and it might actually turn out to be a bad thing. In fact, I now find almost no joy in watching TV at all. Maybe this depression thing has really gotten to me. I have no idea what people are talking about these days when they mention random topics that were probably on "NBC Nightly News". I guess I'm trying to say that a little TV never hurt anyone, and watching the news is a good idea, because it really does inform you of what's happening (unless there's something that the government is hiding from us, and I bet there's lots) and keeps you up to date!
My bro is currently singing in the shower. It's pretty weird. He's recently starting singing odd songs like that... O_o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch TV very much at all... 'cause it's boring.