Sunday, January 01, 2017

Update on those goals I set and forgot about

Learn how to DJ: my place has a DJ controller now. definitely learned a few basics, but need tons more practice. I realized that I really enjoy psytrance. 
Upload some YouTube videos: I made one YouTube video. 
Learn more about what kind of job I should have after grad school: this one is still greatly confusing. I took a break from my PhD to job search so there's a lot more pressure now. I want to do something creative as a job, but I want a stable income so maybe still something engineering-related and then creative work on the side? Otherwise it'll be even harder to get my foot in the door. 
Reconnect with close friends: this has happened a bit! Partially by design because of the move this summer. 
Regain control of my worries: better than the past two years for sure, but still difficult. The days when I either work out or spend a lot of time learning something difficult are the best days. 
Get more muscular??? (like lean): I joined an incredible gym and am working on this. My strength and weight have increased, with muscles slightly changing. Probably need to accompany this with a more protein-based diet and more food overall. 

No comments: